Digestive Care / GI Restore
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog’s digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, its also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet, i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog’s digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
How it works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fiber & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill’s, Prescription Diet, i/d, Low Fat Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet, foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.